Fees and payments
- £295 for the first entry from each organisation/submitting body.
- £125 for each subsequent entry from each organisation/submitting body.
- £125 for any entry from or on behalf of a charity, NGO, pressure group or otherwise NFP organisation. Please call +44 20 7998 6263 if you think you may be eligible.
Every fifth entry is free until 22 December 2017.
For more information on key dates click here
- One payment may be used to cover multiple entries.
- You can pay via PayPal online, or by phone via credit card on +44 207 998 6263 (we are unable to take American Express over the phone).
- All entries must be paid for within 14 days or before the judging takes place in order for them to be reviewed by the judging panel.
Terms and Conditions:
If you submit your entries by 24 November 2017, you receive £100 off your total entry costs. Please note the following terms and conditions for this offer:
- When an organisation submits multiple entries, the early entry discount is applicable on the total entries made in a working day. The discount will only be applied once.
- The early bird discount, does not apply to charity, NGO, pressure group or other NFP organisation entries.