THE PROCESS IS SIMPLE...
There are three components to an Employer Brand Management Awards entry submission. These are the entry summary, the entry statement and the supporting materials.
Before you submit your entry online, you will need to have a single PDF document prepared for each of your entries (maximum 10MB for each entry). This should contain all of the four steps below.
In addition, if you are having difficulty deciding on the content, layout, and design of your entry, we recommend that you download the entry and information guide (PDF format). This is a guide to help you decide what to include in and how to shape your submission.
NB: Written supporting materials do not contribute towards the word count. Please ensure this document is no larger than 10MB.
STEP 1: ENTRY SUMMARY
The summary is used to brief the judges on your work. Please provide a short 300 word summary of your entry.
Your entry summary should include:
- Details of the category you are entering into*
- A brief description of the organisation and what they do.
- A synopsis of the work
- The project's relevance to the category it is being entered into.
- Industry context – what is the company’s place within the market?
- Budget (optional)
* If you feel this work is a perfect candidate and strong contender for more than one category, the summary should be tailored accordingly.