Fees and payments
Entry fees (ex VAT):
- £295 for the first entry from each organisation/submitting body.
- £195 for each subsequent entry from each organisation/submitting body.
- £195 for any entry from or on behalf of a charity, NGO, pressure group or otherwise NFP organisation. Please call +44 20 3950 5356 if you think you may be eligible.
For more information on key dates click here.
- One payment may be used to cover multiple entries.
- You can pay via PayPal online, or by phone via credit card on +44 20 3950 5356 (we are unable to take American Express over the phone).
- All entries must be paid for within 14 days submitting or before the judging takes place in order for them to be reviewed by the judging panel.
Terms and Conditions:
If you submit your entries by the early entry deadline, you receive £100 off your total entry costs. Please note the following terms and conditions for this offer:
- When an organisation submits multiple entries, the early entry discount is applicable on the total entries made in a working day. The discount will only be applied once.
- The early bird discount, does not apply to charity, NGO, pressure group or other NFP organisation entries.